The IRIS Book is designed to serve as a base for different kinds of events (conferences, seminars, workshps, etc.) at companies or organizations that are involved in Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Development.
A typical IRIS Book event will contain a presentation by Pierre De Muelenaere on a selected topic, or a joint presentation with another speaker. It is then followed by a Q&A, brainstorm or experience sharing session. Other formats can be discussed.
Here are some examples:
- Banks willing to organize corporate events for their top customers or the business eco-system of a certain area.
- Legal firms, IP firms, Consulting firms or Professional Services organizations who want to illustrate specific topics to their customers based on the IRIS Book stories.
- Business Circles, Investment or Service clubs, who want to invite Entrepreneurs to share experience with their members.
- Corporations who want to organize special sessions around the IRIS Book for their Board and Executive committees or for their R&D teams.
- Universities, Management or Marketing high-schools who want to organize lectures or seminars to illustrate specific topics, such as: Intellectual Property Management, Types of innovation, Spin-off experience, etc…
- Incubators willing to share experience on the spin-off process and the further development steps with student-entrepreneurs.
Contact us to discuss our conditions and your specific needs.
Some of the organizations who have organized or have planned IRIS Book Events based on the IRIS Book in 2017 are:
If you are interested to organize an IRIS Book event, you can complete and submit the attached form to describe your proposal and specific needs.