These two start-ups projects that I have the pleasure to coach have been selected for a grant by the Louvain Student Angel Fund.
- Insens develops IOT (Internet of Things) solutions for the security and quality control in industries.
- Two different solutions lines are proposed for mobile and fixed applications.
- Insens has two visions: first, the development of a personal system that protects the worker, thanks to different sensors interconnected and linked to a software platform that allows to prevent potentially dangerous situations. Second, Insens is an integrator of Internet of Things solutions that corresponds to immediate and current needs of industries.
- For more information about Insens, go to http://www.insens.eu
- Wequity objective is to make the sustainable financial investment more transparent, more efficient and more accessible.
- Wequity is providing different services to assess investment portfolio
- Wequity is developing a prototype of investment platform for sustainable investments
- For more information about Wequity, go to https://wequity.app
The full list of the 15 projects selected by the Louvain Student Angel fund is here :